Prestige Boulevard - Faq's
- 1. Where and what is Prestige Boulevard?
- Prestige Boulevard is a premium residential development on ECC Road. 144 apartments
characterised by Georgian & Victorian looks are spread across 9 towers on 2.54 acres of
- 2. What are the distinct advantages or the USPs of this project?
- Situated in a prime locality which is fully developed & is close to IT/ITEs development,
Work Centers, Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Banks, Schools & Metro. It is just 16 kms away
from MG Road & 8.1 Kms from Marathahalli – Sarjapur Outer Ring Road.
- 3. Who are the Architects/Master Planners of Prestige Boulevard?
- M/s. Thomas Associates, an International Architecture firm are the key designers for
- 4. What are the Key Features of the Property?
- Prestige Boulevard has an abundance of historic charm characterised by Georgian &
Victorian look comes with 2 & 3 Bed apartments.
||1043 - 1064 sft
||1584 -1636 sft
- 5.Is there a club house and what are the amenities provided?
- The project will have a Club house with Swimming Pool, Party Lounge, Gymnasium,
Aerobics & Yoga, Spa, Pool Table, Cards room, Billiards, Table Tennis, Carom & chess,
Multipurpose Hall, Clinic etc.,
- 6. Is this a phased development and what are the time lines for completion?
- The entire project will be ready for possession in 3 Yearsfrom the date of commencement with an additional 6 months grace period.
- 7. Is there any differential price based on the floor and orientation of the apartments?
- Yes, there is a differential pricing for apartments. For every level/floor rise there is an
increase of Rs.15/*- per sft. In addition to the floor rise, select apartments will also attract
a preferential location charge (PLC) of Rs.100/*-.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- 8. How do I book my home at Prestige Boulevard?
- Please identify your Apartment from available options.
Fill in the booking application form & provide your KYC documents.
Pay the initial booking amount of 20% by way of cheque/DD favouring '' Prestige Estates
Projects Limited'' together with required supporting documents.
Kindly ensure that you have deducted 1% from the booking amount as TDS before handing
it over to the Sales representative.
- 9. What happens thereafter?
- On realization of the initial payment of 20% you will be required to issue post-dated
cheques (PDCs) for the instalments within 15days against which a formal letter of
allotment will be issued. Agreements will follow after completion of allotment process.
- 10. When do I get a confirmed allotment?
- On payment of 20% of the sale value and submission of post-dated cheques for the
remaining amount, the allotment will be confirmed.
- 11. Can I make 100% down payment?
- Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only. Please check with the Sales Team for
- 12. How are instalments to be paid and is it time bound?
- The Schedule of payment is on a time bound basis. Instalments are to be paid by way of
post-dated cheques which is a pre-condition of the allotment. In case of home loan, these
PDCs are held with us a collateral & returned back at the time of possession.
- 13. What happens if I cancel my booking?
- Why would you want to miss out on such a strategically located and meticulously designed
project? However, if you do wish to cancel after booking, 2% of the sale value will be
forfeited before Agreements and 15% of the sale value will be forfeited after agreements
are executed as cancellation fee and the balance will be returned (subject to statutory
deductions if any) without interest.
- 14. When does the development start and when can I expect to move into my new home?
- The specifications and designs have been carefully worked out. Considering the number
of apartments and the delivery date, customization will not be possible in the collective
interest of the purchasers.
- 16. What about car parking spaces?
- We can provide one car parking space for every apartment. Additional car parking request
will be taken up towards project completion subject to availability.
- 17. Is the title of the property clear?
- Of course! As is customary with all our projects, the land is freehold with clear and
marketable title, free from all encumbrances, claims, litigations etc.,.
- 18. Has BDA/BBMP sanctioned the plans?
- Yes, the development plans have been sanctioned by BDA, BBMP approval is under
- 19. What are the Agreements that need to be signed?
- The Agreements that need to be signed are Agreement to Sell & Agreement to Construct,
followed by a Sale Deed upon completion of the development.
- 20. What is the process of registration and when does registration take place?
- Registration will be done only on completion of the development and on payment of the
entire sale consideration including the additional charges. Registration will be facilitated
by us through an advocate appointed by Prestige.
- 21. What is the process of Assignment?
- Assignment can be done only after the Agreements are executed, PDCs received and 5
installments paid by the customer only. Customers who have no dues can assign the units
by paying transfer fee as applicable. The customer needs to submit the documents along
with NOC from Bank in case they have obtained any loan from HFIs. The buyer needs to
comply with the terms & Conditions of the principal agreement.
- 22. What if Prestige delays the construction and possession?
- Our endeavour is to complete & hand over the project as per committed time lines.
However, for reasons beyond our control if the project is delayed, Prestige will pay 9%*
per annum on the amount collected which will be clearly brought out in the agreements
(* Conditions apply).
- 23. What are the additional amounts to be paid?
- BESCOM & BWSSB charges, VAT, Service tax, Sinking fund, Advance maintenance charges,
Generator charges, Khata assessment charges, Registration charges and any other
statutory charges and duties as applicable.
VAT & Service Tax will be collected along with booking amount and instalments spread till
- 24. Has Prestige Boulevard been approved by banks/Housing finance institutions (HFIs) for
- Yes, we have select Banks/HFIs who will extend loans to customers based on their
- 25. What is my responsibility for disbursement of instalments through HFIs?
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure timely disbursement of instalmentsfrom HFIs
and no demand will be made by us to the HFIs for the same. To facilitate smooth
payments, customers are required to agree to a pre-determined payment schedule &
issue a mandate to the HFI to disburse payments as per the schedule. This will be done
via a 'Mandatory Disbursement Form'.
- 26. Who will take care of the maintenance of Prestige Boulevard?
- The maintenance will be taken care of by Prestige Property Management & Services. You
can be rest assured Prestige Boulevard will be cared for by professionals.
- 27. What is the scheme for maintenance?
- The scheme for maintenance is as under:
• A sum of Rs. 50/ per sft will be charged as the advance maintenance fee for the first year
and will be collected at the time of closing of your account. From the second year
onwards, maintenance charges will be levied as decided by the Association/Prestige
Property Management & Services. All future payments are to be made favouring the
property management company.
• An additional sum of Rs. 50/ per sft corresponding to the super built area will be
collected as sinking fund. This amount will be deposited in an Escrow account and the
accruals will be used for major expenditure.